Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: This board was down for how long?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I noticed this board was down 4/14 at 10:40 pm (PST).
    Alex notified us that it was back up at 17:40 on 4/15.
    That's 31 hours, maybe longer.
    After being down a similar length on 4/5?
    Should we be in contact with our new Hostboard owners re this?

    When I say "we", I of course mean you, Mike Brantley
    Or if Mike hasn't recovered from "The Wreck of the 4008MZ",
    I mean...Alex

    On the other hand, these rolling blackouts are puttin' me in a California state of mind.

    Maybe I ought to just mellow out and go with the flow...

    Nah!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Perhaps this is an "Absence makes the heart grow fonder type of thing."

    There is a "Contact US" button at the bottom of the screen....just be nice.

    I did e-mail them the last time the board was down, but never heard back.

    Any time one group takes over for another, it is difficult to maintain operations...

    Perhaps these are scheduled down times.

    -Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •